QR Assisted Campus


A student can apply for a Transfer Certificate in the prescribed format. Application should be filled by the student, and obtain “No dues certificates” from Library, concerned Department and NSS/NCC officers. Submit the application in the Principal. TC will be issued immediately.

For the Application for Transfer Certificate, Click here



If a student wants a course certificate for different purposes, it will be issued from the office. The student is required to submit an application in the prescribed format to the Class tutor, obtain a signature from the Tutor and HOD, and submit the application in the Principal’s office

For the Application for Course Certificate, Click here