The College Union Council and Union Executive are formed every year through elections which are conducted strictly in accordance with the rules stipulated by the University for the purpose from time to time. The College Union Council comprises the following offices.
- The President of the Union (Principal of the college-ex-officio)
- The Chairman.
- The Vice Chairman.
- The Secretary.
- The Joint Secretary.
- Councillor / Councillors to the University Union.
- The Secretary, Fine Arts Club.
- The Chief Student Editor of the College Magazine.
- General Captain (Sports & Games).
- The Staff Advisor / Treasurer nominated by the President (With no voting right).
- The Secretary of each of the various (main subject wise) College Associations.
- One representative each of I D.C., II D.C. and III D.C. elected by the students of the respective classes and one representative elected by all the P.G. Students together.
The positions of Vice Chairman and Joint Secretary are reserved for women. The number of councillors shall be one in colleges having strength less than 1000 and shall be two were strength is 1000 and above. Offices 2 to 9 shall be filled by election by all the students of the college. The election procedure for all these seats shall be one and the same.
Student representations during 2020 2021 in daily activities of the college: click to view
College Union Council for the year 2021-22 : Click to view