Parents Teachers Association
A strong PTA is functioning in our college. It helps and cooperates with the institutions in the welfare of the students and provides support for the improvement in the infrastructural facilities. PTA executive committee consists of members elected from parents of students and teachers of the institution. In the executive committee, members are from parents and members are from the teachers. The principal acts as the president of the PTA.
Parent Teacher Association(PTA) has been formed with the following objectives
* To work for the welfare of Students,Teachers and for the Development of the institution
* To foster and promote good relationship among the members of the Teaching staff, student and parent/guardians of the students
* To assist students coming from Socially and Economically backward group financially or otherwise to complete Engineering education successfully
* To promote the activities of the Training and Placement Cell and to conduct Seminars and Technical/Training programmes for the students to achieve technology oriented skills/jobs
* To institute scholarships, prizes, medals, endowments etc to benefit students showing a high proficiency in their studies and co-curricular activities.
PTA Secretary: Shameen M.K.